Business Development Manager
- Managing Enterprise/SMB/Mid-size ACCOUNTS for Network / Security/ Services.
- Handling End-to-End IT sales for Network / Security/ Services Solutions by joining hands with all the major OEM’s.
- Assessing clients pain areas and requirements, followed by technical discussion with clients/ consultant & preparation of techno-commercial proposal in accordance with the specifications.
- Ensuring recurring business to flow from existing accounts and performing key account management through rigorous commercial negotiation.
- Considering sales and technical aspects – Product feedback, Pre-sale inspections, Product demo, Competitor products comparison & technical discussions.
- Development of new accounts, Relationship building and nourishment of the account in all domains by optimizing clients budget to its zenith.
- Coordinating with OEM’s for strategically targeting new accounts and ensuring closures before deadlines.
- Up-selling and maintaining relations for a long lasting business partnership.
- Generating lead from our existing major and minor account.
- Planning, engineering, and monitoring the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems.
- Identifying, monitoring, and defining the requirements of the overall security of the system.
- Creating different ways to solve the existing threats and security issues.
- Configuring and implementing intrusion detection systems and firewalls.
- Testing and checking the system for weaknesses in software and hardware.
- Maintaining firewalls, virtual private networks, web protocols, and email security.
- Creating virus and threat detection systems.
- Configuring and installing security infrastructure devices.
- Investigating intrusion and hacking incidents, collecting incident responses, and carrying out forensic investigations.
- Determining latest technologies and processes that improve the overall security of the system.
- Using industry-standard analysis criteria to test the security level of the firm.
- Developing tracking documents to note system vulnerabilities.
- Reporting the security analysis and monitoring findings.
- Supervising the configuration and installation of new software and hardware.
- Implementing regulatory systems in accordance with IT security.
- Informing the company about the security incidents as soon as possible.
- Modifying the technical, legal, and regulatory aspects of the system security.
- Defining and maintaining security policies.
- Occasionally replacing the security system protocol and architecture.
- Maintaining switches and servers.
- A network engineer degree, telecom engineer degree, or BS/BE degree in computer science, cybersecurity or related IT fields.
- Proven work experience as a network security engineer or information security engineer.
- Experience in creating and maintaining security systems.
- Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols.
- Complete command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, etc.
- Understanding of the web-related terminologies and software such as web applications, web related protocols, service-oriented architectures, and web services.
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful scenarios.
- Ability to communicate and report network security incidents and issues to the upper management.
- Ability to define and implement the results of malicious code, mobile code, and anti-virus software.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Knowledge of computer forensic tools, data loss prevention methods, and disaster recovery methods.
- Network engineer certifications such as CCNP Security (Cisco Certified Network Professional Security), CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), and GIAC Security Certifications.